BAMCO is fully committed to providing our employees with a safe and productive work environment. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, you can continue to rely on us for state-of-the-art architectural façade systems.
At this time, we remain fully operational and are dedicated to providing the best customer service in the industry. From our engineering and project management departments to our factory and field operations, each member of our team is working hard to maintain availability for customers and support new needs as they arise.
BAMCO COVID-19 Action Plan
BAMCO is observing heightened safety protocols with a COVID-19 Office Action Plan designed to keep our employees and customers safe.
- Facemasks or mouth and nose coverings are mandatory in our building.
- Our office is cleaned and sanitized by a third-party service at the end of every workday.
- HEPA-certified air purification system is being installed for the entire office.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed on all half-height workspace partitions in open office areas.
- Mandatory six-foot social distancing rules are in effect in our office at all times.
- Face-to-face meetings and client office visits should not occur unless absolutely essential.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed at all entrances and gathering areas.
BAMCO Is Here for You
The team at BAMCO is dedicated to bringing your company’s building projects to life. We’re working diligently to accommodate the needs of all our clients, contractors, and installers.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you have about current or upcoming projects.