This lightweight, low-maintenance rainscreen panel system uses rainscreen technology and can be fabricated in complex shapes and curves. Our composite panel joint filler offers versatility with optional joint sizes and accent colors.
- Utilizes full-length interconnecting perimeter extrusions that reinforce the panel flanges and provide self-alignment of panels
- Rainscreen principle, high-tech appearance
- Recessed composite panel joint filler
- Optional joint sizes and accent colors
- Can be rear insulated
- High-performance system with guttering extrusions
- Comprised of 4- or 6-mm composite panel
- Lightweight construction
- Complex and curved shapes
- Can be applied over a variety of substrates
- FR core material available to meet NFPA 285 multi-story fire testing per IBC 2009
- Lengths up to 21’
- Widths up to 5’
- Low maintenance
- Solid plate skins are available as an alternative option to composite
Joint Size: ½” wide (13 mm) Recessed 1”
Joint Material: Extruded Aluminum Vision Strips
Wall Design: Rain Screen, Pressure-Equalized
Testing: AAMA 508-07: Voluntary Test Method and Specification for Pressure Equalized Rain Screen Wall Cladding Systems and AAMA 501.01-05: Standard Test Method for Water Penetration of Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors Using Dynamic Pressure. View Report.
ASTM 283-04: Standard Test Method for Determining the Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors Under Specified Pressure Differences Across the Specimen, ASTM E1233-00: Standard Test Method for Structural Performance of Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors by Cyclic Static Air Pressure Differential, and ASTM E331-00: Standard Test Method for Water Penetration of Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference. View Report.