This latest-generation system uses internal gaskets to provide a fully weather-sealed system with the visual aesthetics of open joint or rainscreen panel systems. No caulk or exterior gaskets are required.
- Utilizes full-length interconnecting perimeter extrusions that reinforce the panel flanges and provide self-alignment of panels
- Pre-finished integral extruded joinery
- Optional joint sizes and accent colors
- High-performance system with guttering extrusions
- Comprised of 4- or 6-mm composite panel
- Lightweight construction
- Recessed joint
- Can be applied over a variety of substrates
- FR core material available to meet NFPA 285 multi-story fire testing per IBC 2009
- Lengths up to 21’
- Widths up to 5’
- Low maintenance
- Solid plate skins are available as an alternative option to composite
Joint Size:½” wide (13mm) Recessed 1”
Joint Material: Pre-finished Extruded Aluminum to Match or Compliment Panel Face
Wall Design: Internal Gasket, Weather-Tight
Testing: ASTM E 283-04: Test Method for Determining Rate of Airflow Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls and Doors by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference, ASTM E 330-02: Test Method for Structural Performance of Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls and Doors by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference, ASTM E 331-00: Test Method for Water Penetration of Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls and Doors by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference. View Report
Request more information or contact us to learn more about BAMCO and our exterior wall panel products.
Download the I-500 Product Specifications / Details
Please fill out the form below to download the product specifications and details.