Rainscreen Panels: FABLOGIC D-500
This lightweight, low-maintenance rainscreen panel system uses rainscreen technology and can be fabricated in complex shapes and curves. Our composite panel joint filler offers versatility with optional joint sizes and accent colors.
- Utilizes full-length interconnecting perimeter extrusions that reinforce the panel flanges and provide self-alignment of panels
- Rainscreen principle, high-tech appearance
- Recessed composite panel joint filler
- Optional joint sizes and accent colors
- Can be rear insulated
- High-performance system with guttering extrusions
- Comprised of 4- or 6-mm composite panel
- Lightweight construction
- Complex and curved shapes
- Can be applied over a variety of substrates
- FR core material available to meet NFPA 285 multi-story fire testing per IBC 2009
- Lengths up to 21’
- Widths up to 5’
- Low maintenance
- Solid plate skins are available as an alternative option to composite
Joint Size: ½” wide (13 mm) Recessed 1”
Joint Material: Extruded Aluminum Vision Strips
Wall Design: Rain Screen, Pressure-Equalized
Testing: AAMA 508-07: Voluntary Test Method and Specification for Pressure Equalized Rain Screen Wall Cladding Systems and AAMA 501.01-05: Standard Test Method for Water Penetration of Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors Using Dynamic Pressure. View Report.
ASTM 283-04: Standard Test Method for Determining the Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors Under Specified Pressure Differences Across the Specimen, ASTM E1233-00: Standard Test Method for Structural Performance of Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors by Cyclic Static Air Pressure Differential, and ASTM E331-00: Standard Test Method for Water Penetration of Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference. View Report.
Request more information or contact us to learn more about BAMCO and our products.