This state-of-the-art system is fabricated in a rout-and-return method and uses recessed hard silicone gasket joinery. This high-performance system is a perfect match for projects that require close attention to condensation and water seepage where silicone caulk joinery is unacceptable.
- Utilizes full-length interconnecting perimeter extrusions that reinforce the panel flanges and provide self-alignment of panels
- Maintenance-free, fade-free, silicone joint gasket
- Recessed reveals
- Can be rear insulated
- High-performance system with guttering extrusions
- Comprised of 4- or 6-mm composite panel
- Lightweight construction
- Complex and curved shapes
- Can be applied over a variety of substrates
- FR (fire-resistant) core material available to meet NFPA 285 multi-story fire testing per IBC 2009
- Lengths up to 21’
- Widths up to 5’
- Low maintenance
- Solid plate skins are available as an alternative option to composite
Joint Size: ½” wide (13mm) Recessed ¼”
Joint Material: Hard Silicone Gasket
Wall Design: Sealed & Weather-Tight
Testing: ASTM E 283-04: Test Method for Determining Rate of Airflow Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls and Doors by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference, ASTM E 330-02: Test Method for Structural Performance of Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls and Doors by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference, ASTM E 331-00: Test Method for Water Penetration of Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls and Doors by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference. View Report.
NFPA 285: Standard Fire Test Method for Evaluation of Fire Propagation Characteristics of Exterior Non-Load-Bearing Wall Assemblies Containing Combustible Components. View Report.
Request more information or contact us to learn more about BAMCO and our fire rated panel products.